Sweetsnomo

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Crazy Morning

Well I didn't do so great today. This morning was a mess. My hubby had to go to an early meeting so I had to get the rest of us out the door myself. I didn't have time to test or eat so I took my stuff with me. Well once I dropped the kids off and went to grab my kit, I noticed (remembered) that I used my last test strip last night and didn't put another bunch in...

After dropping the kids off I drove over to Burger King but kept on driving...it took much willpower to not get a big 'ole breakfast. Trying to lose some weight that this insulin (and bad eating) is putting on now.

SOOOO I go ahead with my morning without testing and without breakfast wondering how high I am. I go back to kid's school to help out in the library for my son's class . I finally got home around 10:30. Test at 140. Not too bad but could have prevented it. Wait to eat since I don't want to have such a late breakfast.

Here's the rest of the day:
??? Around noon have lunch - turkey on whole wheat and an apple (4 units)
101 dinner chicken with ranch, wheat thins (again no veggies) (8 units)
135 (8 levimer and 0 correction)

On a good note, I got a brand new shiny Ford Freestar today with the built in DVD player. We're going to go and watch movies in the minivan. = )

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger George said…

    Well the day may have started off on the wrong foot but A NEW CAR is pretty darn sweet! Congrats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home