Sweetsnomo

Monday, March 27, 2006

Weak for a Week

Do I get to have a free week between having my blood drawn and my endo appointment? By "free week" I mean letting my guard down against this beast. I don't mean not testing or taking my insulin...just a little respite from the process. The thought that creeps into my mind at times is "The doctor won't know since she'll see my numbers from last week..." so go ahead and eat this or drink that. Don't take me too seriously since I know my health in the future will definitely be affected by what I do and don't do now. This is the just mindset I have after my blood test is done.

On another note, my daughter had her ninth birthday party this weekend. She wore us down and we got her a hamster. She has been lobbying for three years for this little creature. I told her and my husband it was up to them to keep the little thing alive (by feeding her and keeping the cats away). I've got enough on my plate. It IS cute. I can see me in our office in the near future with this little creature on my shoulder becoming fast friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home